Skid Plate by Pro Shop Noble
Whether you're rocking a slammed Miata or stock Miata, there's a good chance your undercarriage has flirted with the pavement every now and then. While this might not be an everyday occurrence, scraping the bottom of your car on pavement can potentially cause serious damage to your oil pan, subframe, and power steering rack. By using this easy-to-install 1/8'' steel skid plate, you're ensuring that these important aspects of your car are protected, while simultaneously bracing your front end a bit. Now, you might be thinking, "Okay great, but am I going to have to take this off every time I change my oil?" Well, the kind folks at Noble Pro Shop already thought of that and conveniently cut out the area just underneath your oil drain bolt.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: PRO SHOP NOBLE Material: Steel Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005