Redesigned Center Console by IL Motorsport
Finally, after so many years, this is the center console that Mazda should have designed for the MkI Miata. The use of space is perfect in this new design; the cup holder is moved off to the passenger side and out from under your shifting arm, length is added to the lockable console so you can actually put things in there, and a pocket is added so maps are within reach. The redistribution of features wasn't the only focus in the design of this piece, it's manufactured to look exactly like the rest of your factory interior so it absolutely looks perfectly at home in your car. Our first consoles were designed by an engineer at a desk at Miata; this one was designed by people who know and use Miatas every day. By far the best "cup holder" we offer, and so much more! Also it's incredibly easy to install, the only tool you'll need is a screwdriver! Manual transmission only. Re-uses factory electric window switches.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.