Hard Top Side Striker Kit by Mazda
Don't settle for a rattling hard top any longer; replace your broken or missing brackets today. These side strikers are commonly broken when over tightening the hardtop. The Miata hard top attaches to these strikers which are on a panel behind the seats, on the "B" pillar. These are different from the ones on the windshield frame.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.