Hub Alignment Stands by Paco Motorsports
Set up your suspension like a pro with the Alignment Hub Stands by Paco Motorsports. These stands are the key to never paying for another alignment job again. Perfect for a DIY project, get to accurately align wheels in your own garage, without setting up strings and struggling with unrepeatable results.
Each hub stand features four "Roller Ball" wheels on the bottom to allow the suspension to change camber with no side load on your wheels. This results in complete freedom of movement, and consistently accurate measurements while eliminating the need to bounce or roll the car each time you make an adjustment. A quick visual study of the stainless steel tensioned wires on both sides of the car is enough to help you set up the thrust angle.
Rated for 1000 lbs, each high quality stand works with all 4 and 5 lug hubs with 12 mm and 14 mm thread lugs from 4x95.25 mm thru 4x114.3 mm, and 5x100 mm thru 5x130 mm. Max hub center diameter is 72.5 mm. Sold as a set of four and come unpainted. Weight: 93 lbs; Dimensions: 25x14x13 in. Offering absolute value for money, invest in this quality product!
- Four "Roller Ball" wheels on the bottom of each stand allow the suspension to change camber via pivot.
- The toe bar lets you check toe easily and precisely with a couple of tape measures.
- Easily set both caster and camber by measuring camber off the hub plate.
- Cut with a giant computer-controlled industrial laser to very close tolerances.
- Not intended as a substitute for wheel dollies.
- We recommend that you don't push your car around the shop when it's mounted on the stands.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.