R-Package Tie Rod End Kit by Mazda
Reduce bump steer on a lowered car with these factory R package tie rod ends! When you lower your Miata you can introduce bump steer. The Miata is pretty good when it comes to coping with bump steer but to correct the problem completely look no further than these factory R package tie rod ends. The stud in this part is longer than the normal tie rod ends and is a good match for moderately lowered Miatas. Fits all NA and NB cars and includes hardware. Sold Individually. Two needed per car.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: MAZDA GENUINE PARTS Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005