Quadraphonic Four-Channel Amplifier by RetroSound
The RetroSound Quadraphonic Four-Channel Amplifier is the complete package! Drawing low current, and offering richer sound, power, low distortion, coupled with the advantage of compatibility with both the RetroSound radios and any aftermarket car stereo system, this amplifier makes for an attractive add on to your classic car's sound system! This full-range Class D (digital) power amplifier plugs directly into any RetroSound radio and has a built-in variable high pass/full range crossover. Featuring 45 watts x 4 RMS power, it offers exceptional dynamic range making it the best possible sound reproduction from your audio system. The Quadraphonic is shielded, which means you can mount it behind the dash next to the radio without worrying about any electrical interference! Also, its diminutive size means you can install it virtually anywhere. Buy the Quadraphonic amplifier today and pump up your sound experience!
- 45 watts x 4 channels continuous power output
- Full range Class D digital circuitry
- Advanced protection circuitry
- Shielded to prevent interference with the radio
- Direct connection compatibility with all RetroSound’« radios
- Compact size (7 1/4 x 3 x 1 3/4 inches / 179 x 71 x 44mm) for easy installation
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.