Hide-Away Amplified Antenna by RetroSound
Miatas are simple, sleek machines. If you're tired of looking at the tall stalk antenna on your Miata, or have removed your antenna completely for the aesthetics and lost AM/FM radio signals, we've got a solution for you. Our friends at RetroSound have developed this Hide-Away antenna so you can have reception without looking at an actual antenna! Using active magnetic field circuitry for enhanced radio reception, you can mount this antenna behind your dash near the stereo or inside the trunk if that's more convenient. Antenna comes with a 105-inch antenna cable and power lead, and installs to a standard Motorola antenna plug and your radio's power antenna lead. Small box is 4" w x 1" h x 12" d.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.