Amplified Subwoofer System by RetroSound
Take your music experience up a notch with the RetroSoundËäó SUB-8100! This powerful 8-inch amplified subwoofer system has been specially designed to fill in the low frequencies that are usually absent from your Classic's sound system. Boasting a built-in 100 watt Class D digital amplifier, it gives plenty of power. The continuously variable crossover lets you fine tune your bass, and a convenient remote control lets you regulate bass volume from your seat. This compact subwoofer measures 9 1/4 x 2 3/4 x 13 3/4 inches, so it can be easily installed beneath your seats or behind the seats of a pick-up. With lots of features, the RetroSound amplified subwoofer makes a great addition to your sound system.
- 8-inch powered subwoofer system
- Built-in 100 watt Class D digital amplifier
- Built-in continuously variable crossover
- Remote level control
- Speaker level and RCA low-level inputs
- Rugged cast enclosure
- Small footprint for ease of installation (9 1/4 x 2 3/4 x 13 3/4 inches)
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.