Brake Light Pulser
Enhance your safety by adding brake light pulsing to your third brake light. The brake light pulser module connects to your center high mount brake light (third brake light) and automatically pulses it when you apply your brakes. The light will pulsate on and off for about a second, then stay on steady for as long as you press the brake pedal. Incorporated in the pulser is the "Delay-Repeat" circuit, which requires the brake lights to be off for at least 15 seconds before the cycle can be restarted. So, if you are in bumper-to-bumper traffic, the brake light isn't always pulsing.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.